"Dartmoor is defined and shaped by its relationship to water. From the 1000mm of rain that falls onto it each year, to the rivers that run off it, the floating mires and peat bogs, the industries that utilise it and the fragile ecologies that depend upon it. This photozine seeks to capture this fundamental element of Dartmoor."
This is the very first of a new series of 'photozines' published by The Dartmoor Collective: compact, affordable, high quality photobooks, showcasing the work of visual artists working on Dartmoor.
- A5, 32 pages, full colour throughout.
- Printed on high quality 100% recycled paper.
- Published Spring 2020.
- Posted in a hard-backed envelope for protection.
- UK P&P is £1.50 for one zine, £2.50 for two, £4.00 for three (2nd class Royal Mail).
- International P&P is £6.50 for one zine, £7.50 for two, £9.00 for three.
You can also order the second zine in the series, A Worked Landscape.