Featuring 30 photographs by visual artists working on Dartmoor who responded to our call for images interpreting the theme of 'A Worked Landscape'. With an introduction by guest curator Matthew Kelly, author of Quartz and Feldspar. Dartmoor: A British Landscape in Modern Times.
This is the second in our series of 'photozines' published by The Dartmoor Collective: compact, affordable, high quality photobooks, showcasing the work of visual artists working on Dartmoor.
- A5, 36 pages, full colour throughout.
- Printed on high quality 100% recycled paper.
- Published Autumn 2020.
- Posted in a hard-backed envelope for protection.
- UK P&P is £1.50 for one zine, £2.50 for two, £4.00 for three (2nd class Royal Mail).
- International P&P is £6.50 for one zine, £7.50 for two, £9.00 for three.