"Dartmoor is defined and shaped by its relationship to water. From the 1000mm of rain that falls onto it each year, to the rivers that run off it, the floating mires and peat bogs, the industries that utilise it and the fragile ecologies that depend upon it. This photozine seeks to capture this fundamental element of Dartmoor."
This is the very first of a new series of 'photozines' published by The Dartmoor Collective: compact, affordable, high quality photobooks, showcasing the work of visual artists working on Dartmoor.
- A5, 32 pages, full colour throughout.
- Printed on high quality 100% recycled paper.
- Published Spring 2020.
- Posted in a hard-backed envelope for protection.
- UK P&Pis £1.50 for one copy, £2.50 for two (2nd class Royal Mail).
- International P&P is £6.50 for one copy, £7.50 for two.
Each photozine features images around a particular theme. We announce the theme of the next one together with a call for submissions via Instagram and Twitter. Submissions are open to everyone, amateur or professional. We make a shortlist then carefully curate the final selection (often with a guest curator) from all the images received. Everyone featured receives a free copy of the zine. Full copyright is retained by the artists.